Are polyester fabrics and nylon fabrics easy to […]
Are polyester fabrics and nylon fabrics easy to wear? Polyester fabric is a kind of chemical fiber garment fabric used in daily life. Its biggest advantage is that it has good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, so it is suitable for outerwear. Nylon fabric is known for its excellent abrasion resistance. It is not only the best choice for down jackets and mountaineering clothes, but also is often blended or interwoven with other fibers to improve the strength and fastness of the fabric. The editor mainly introduces the characteristics of polyester fabrics and nylon fabrics, so that everyone can better choose clothing with these two fabrics.
Features of polyester fabric:
1. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and non-ironing.
2. Polyester fabric has poor hygroscopicity, it has a sense of stuffiness when worn, and it is easy to be charged with static electricity and dirt, which affects its appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly drops, does not deform, and has good wash and wear properties.
3. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor melting resistance and are prone to forming holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc. when wearing.
4. Polyester fabric has good light resistance. In addition to being worse than acrylic, its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabrics. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost on par with acrylic fiber.
5. Polyester fabric has good resistance to various chemicals. Acids and alkalis do not damage it to a great extent. At the same time, it is not afraid of molds and insects.
Features of nylon fabric:
1. The wear resistance of nylon fabric ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products, so its durability is extremely good.
2. The hygroscopicity of nylon fabric is a better variety among synthetic fiber fabrics, so the clothes made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester garments.
3. Nylon fabric is a light fabric, which is only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for making mountaineering clothes and winter clothing.
4. Nylon fabric has excellent elasticity and elastic recovery, but it is easy to deform under a small external force, so its fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
5. Nylon fabrics have poor heat resistance and light resistance, so you must pay attention to the conditions of washing and maintenance during wearing and use, so as not to damage the fabric