Tr is a polyester and viscose blended fabric, wh […]
Tr is a polyester and viscose blended fabric, which is a blended yarn or fabric blended with rayon (Polyester), which accounts for more than 60%, and is usually used to make suits. Among them, T is Polyester and R is Rayon rayon (viscose).
Tr fabric characteristics: polyester/viscose blended fabrics are mostly 65/35 or 67/33. The blended fabrics are characterized by smooth and clean fabrics, bright colors, strong wool style, good elasticity, and good moisture absorption; but non-ironing Poor.
Advantages of TR fabrics:
1. High strength, short fiber strength is 2.6~5.7Cn/dtex, high-strength fiber is 5.6~8.0Cn/dtex. Due to low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same, and the impact strength is better than nylon 4 times higher, 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity, the elasticity is close to wool, when elongation is 5%~6%, it can almost completely recover, the wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric is not wrinkled, the dimensional stability is good, and the modulus of elasticity is 22~141cN/dtex , 2~3 times higher than nylon.
3. Good water absorption.
4. Good abrasion resistance, second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
5. Good light resistance, which is second only to acrylic fiber.
6. Corrosion resistance, resistance to bleaching agents, oxidants, Jing class, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, resistance to dilute alkali and not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.