(1) Padding and baking method: the most widely used in […]
(1) Padding and baking method: the most widely used in the flame retardant finishing process. The technological process is padding-pre-baking-baking-post-treatment. The padding liquid is generally composed of flame retardants, catalysts, resins, wetting agents and softeners, and is configured as an aqueous solution or emulsion for finishing.
(2) Dipping and baking method (exhaustion method): after immersing the tissue in the flame retardant liquid for a certain period of time, drying and baking the flame retardant liquid to be absorbed by the fiber polymer.
(3) Organic solvent method: It uses water-insoluble flame retardant, its advantage is low energy consumption during flame retardant finishing. However, in actual operation, attention should be paid to the toxicity and flammability of the solvent.
(4) Coating method: The flame retardant is mixed into the resin, and the flame retardant is fixed on the fabric by the adhesion of the resin. According to different mechanical equipment, it is divided into blade coating method and pouring coating method.
The development trend of flame retardant Oxford fabric:
The principle of CP flame retardant is to use Pyrovatex CP New's patented flame retardant chemical additives and its process and technology to process cotton fiber fabrics, which greatly reduces the time of continued burning and smoldering and quickly self-extinguishes, and has flame retardant properties. .
The flame retardant fabric treated by CP flame retardant treatment technology has good washing resistance. Generally, the flame retardant index is still within the standard value after being washed more than 50 times. High-quality flame-retardant fabrics can not only effectively flame-retardant, but also extend the service life of flame-retardant protective clothing. Therefore, it is necessary to select high-quality flame-retardant fabrics.