1. High strength, impact resistance is 4 times higher t […]
1. High strength, impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to wool, and it can be almost completely recovered when it is stretched by 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, and the dimensional stability is good. The elasticity is 2 to 3 times higher than that of nylon.
3. Good heat resistance.
4. Good water absorption.
5. Good wear resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the nylon with the best abrasion resistance, which is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic.
7. Corrosion resistance. Resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can decompose it.
More options: https://www.hzmengda.com/