T/C: T is the abbreviation of polyester, C is th […]
T/C: T is the abbreviation of polyester, C is the abbreviation of cotton, T/C is polyester-cotton cloth
T/R: T is the abbreviation for polyester, R is for viscose fiber, and rayon is the common name for viscose. It is a textile woven with 65%—67% polyester and 33%—35% cotton blended yarn, commonly known as " It's really good."
The distinguishing points are as follows:
1. TC viscose is a long fiber, TR cotton is a short fiber, as long as the warp and weft yarns are untwisted, it is enough to see whether the yarn fiber is long or short.
2. Luster. TC cotton fiber is naturally crimped and has a dull luster. TR looks brighter than TC.
3. Fuzziness on the cloth surface. TR is seldom raised, and the drape of the two is different, TR is more draped, a yarn is untwisted to see whether it is filament or staple fiber, and the filament is TR.
4. Distinguish in the water. The harder one is the TR fabric, because the viscose has a higher wet mold strength.
5. Burn discrimination. TC burns with smoke and residual ash, and TR burns with jelly.
6. Feeling. TR will feel softer, and the surface will be fluffy, while TC cotton fiber is shorter than rayon, and the wool feel of cotton is more natural.
7. Different uses. Common TC fabrics such as: denim, shirt cloth, TR cloth generally have a better drape, and are often used as suits for men and women.
Advantages of TR fabric
(1) High strength, short fiber strength is 2.6~5.7Cn/dtex, high-strength fiber is 5.6~8.0Cn/dtex. Due to low moisture absorption, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same, and the impact strength is more than Nylon is 4 times higher and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
(2) Good elasticity, elasticity close to wool, when elongation is 5%~6%, it can almost completely recover, wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, has good dimensional stability, and the modulus of elasticity is 22~141cN/ dtex, 2~3 times higher than nylon.
(3) Good water absorption.
(4) Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, which is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
(5) Good light resistance, which is second only to acrylic fiber.
(6) Corrosion resistance, resistance to bleaching agents, oxidants, Jing class, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, resistance to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
Advantages of T/C fabric
It not only highlights the style of polyester but also has the advantages of cotton fabrics. It has good elasticity and abrasion resistance in dry and wet conditions, stable dimensions, low shrinkage, and has the characteristics of being tall and straight, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash, and quick-drying.