1. Differentiation of fabric warp and weft mater […]
1. Differentiation of fabric warp and weft materials: TTR fabric means that the warp raw material is polyester, and the weft raw material is TR yarn; TR fabric refers to the warp raw material of the fabric is polyester, and the weft raw material is artificial cotton.
2. The content of fabric components: TR fabric refers to 65% polyester 35% rayon or 67% polyester 33% rayon. The proportion of TTR polyester is higher than that of TR fabric;
3. Main features of TTR fabric: This fabric has a soft hand feel and combines the excellent characteristics of rayon and polyester. In addition to its low price and good quality, it significantly improves the pilling and non-ironing properties of the fabric; and the TTR fabric is easy to weave. Thicker fabrics provide ideal fabrics for making coats.
4. The main features of TR fabrics: TR fabrics can keep the polyester and viscose blended fabrics firm, wrinkle-resistant, dimensional stability, washable and wearable, but TR fabrics have poor pilling and non-ironing properties compared with TTR fabrics. Shortcomings;
5. TTR fabrics and TR fabrics have something in common: TTR fabrics and TR fabrics are polyester-viscose blended fabrics. This type of blended fabric is characterized by smooth and clean fabrics, bright colors, strong wool style, good elasticity, and good moisture absorption.
Tr fabric is polyester and viscose blended fabric. Polyester-viscose blend is a highly complementary blend. There are not only cotton type, wool type, but also medium-length type. When the polyester is not less than 50%, this blended fabric can maintain the characteristics of polyester's firmness, wrinkle resistance, dimensional stability, and strong washability and wearability. The mixing of viscose fiber improves the air permeability of the fabric and improves the resistance to pores; it reduces the pilling and antistatic phenomenon of the fabric.
Tr is a polyester and viscose blended fabric, which is a blended yarn or fabric blended with rayon (Polyester), which accounts for more than 60%, and is usually used to make suits. Among them, T is Polyester and R is Rayon rayon (viscose).
This kind of blended fabric is characterized by smooth and clean fabric, bright color, strong wool style, good elasticity, and good moisture absorption; but the non-ironing property is poor.
Polyester fabric features: strong and durable, good elasticity, not easy to deform, corrosion resistance, insulation, stiff, easy to wash and dry, etc.
TR fabric features: the fabric is flat and clean, bright in color, strong in wool, good elasticity, good moisture absorption; but the non-ironing property is poor.